Saturday 28 November 2009

To DIY or not to DIY

I have been very busy trying to find an outfit to my Auntie 60th for next Saturday and I think I've found the dress..It did wanna get a really dressy up one but then I wouldn't end up wearing it much and i love this one with the roses on it..if you haven't guess my now roses are my favourite flower..just in case my blog gets really big and people want to give me flowers haha

image

Well referring to the title I found these leggings on ASOS that I’m obsessed with but they are £95, omg I cant believe how expensive they are. I did consider buying them but its just waaay too much money. I would if they were 60 or under but 100pounds that's soo much. So I found this blog this girl writes and she made diamond cut-out leggings similar to fishnets so I contacted her to see if she could help me and she sent me a link to a girl who has done a similar design to the ones I want so I’m considering trying that out, although in involves sewing lol which I cant do at all, well actually don’t know how too. If any of you are really good at this and know you can do it I would be willing to pay someone lol but I will have a go myself first and get the boyf to help me lol

image

Well I’ll get an outfit post picture from the party for you all to see. I’m having a pretty boring Saturday night watching strictly come dancing with my puppy Tinka..who's actually asleep lol Hope your all having a better night then me! It’s alright though I’m ill so think this is a good idea to be in plus the boyf is visiting my stepdaughter this weekend so means I get the whole bed lol

Anyways feel try to comment if you have any tips about the leggings lol

2 comments:

My Wishlist