Monday 7 December 2009

Welcome to the jungle baby, you’re gonna dieeee…..

Well I bought a skirt off ebay which I’m obsessed with, It doesn’t fit me though. It soon will! I also got a dress off ASOS which i wore for my Aunties 60th party on Saturday night. I will add pictures soon. I don’t really like to add pictures because I’m trying to lose weight. It’s because I can’t walk so I easily put a little bit of weight on. I didn’t really wanna mention it on the blog to be honest but I guess its part of me in a way. And I have mentioned physio a few times too.

Well its a condition from birth but we only found out I had it since I was three and I was basically fine when I was a child just got tired and couldn’t walk quite as far as everyone else but I could run and jump and everything its just when I grew and got heavier as we do.. my body found it harder and harder to support itself and then I went into a wheelchair. I got told when I was 14 that I would never walk, which broke my heart because that’s all I ever wanted. But my dad asked for a second opinion, then I went for some tests.

And in November 2006 I had surgery, a fixator on my right leg, which was on for about 6months!(til end of May 2007) which I never thought 6months could feel that long lol then I had a cast on for 3months(til end of August 2007.. I had the surgery because my knees bent in so I could support my body as my hips weren’t working right. With the cages they broke my leg and then fixed it in place so each day I could turn they pins and they would slowly turn my knee back into place. Then held in it place whilst my bone grow back into the gap.

In September(2007) I started College. I went there to do my GCSES again as with this surgery after I had the cage put on in the November I planned to go back into year 11 and complete it but I just couldn’t do it. So I started college and slowly started to rebuild my life and try and get friendships back that I lost. Then March 2008 I got the appointment to do my other leg. So back into hospital again! and again I planned to return back to college to finish my GCSES and AGAIN it didn’t happen lol the cage was on from march til about October last year(2008) then I had a cast on again til about Febuary this year.

Which is when the hardcore physio start as all my muscles had relaxed and forgot how to work so I have to retrain everything! And because of my tendons in my legs to keep my knees straight and stop them bending back in they had to tighten them so I can now only bend my legs to about 90degrees which I’m still trying to get used to..I miss curly up and crossing my legs and just generally being free. So this September I tried to do my GCSES AGAIN!!!! lol which wasn’t simple either because now I’m 19 they want me to pay ay college which I just cant afford to do so I’m looking into funding at the moment to try and do them online with teachers by webcam which is new lol

Well this was a really long post but I want to show you all a little bit of my life and to maybe understand me more:)

 imageimageSP_A0854

15 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty dress and skirt. Be strong, believe and you can get through anything =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that your strength physically and mentally is amazing. i found this post really inspiring and i hope that you achieve all that you are aspiring too, u seem very determined so i'm sure you will.

    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a beautiful dress!

    www.thesocietyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're strong, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's an amazing story, and I just can't imagine how much pain you've been through. Keep fighting:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think its great you want to do your GCSEs again, shows you have determination. Sounds like youve been through alot, i hope you are granted funding to retake them.
    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're an example,never give up and be strong!
    And you like guns I see...so,you're a good person ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I've only just found your blog but keep being strong! You've got a lovely blog.. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are such a great person and you can overcome everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog today and seriously you are so inspirational, with everything going on you seem like such a strong person inside and out and it is refreshing to see this. that skirt and dress is gorgeous!!!!!!! i also know what it is like to battle trying to lose weight.

    Following sweety

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/

    I would love it if you checked me out and maybe followed back? check out my latest review on helen e cosmetics, some gorgeous lip colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Btw, I have nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! Have a look at my blog for the details :) x

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing this. Such an amazing story.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely blogg! check me out if you can:)
    http://elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! I hope you visit my blog sometimes.. :) thanks! I'm your new follower. Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete

My Wishlist