Monday 9 November 2009

I wish I could get everything I want off Santa! lol

I really want so much clothes atm & have a real lack of money..my nieces present came..a Peppa Pig Palace..I wish I was young enough to enjoy it lol I have decided that I’m gonna save money for christmas nextyear so that I can enojy spending the money on presents instead of getting really stressed out lol I am having trouble at the moment of trying to piece outfits together with the lack of clothes since I got rid of clothes and so I'm trying to find ideas of outfits and then slowly buy and build them up..really need winter clothes..I am alright at picking out clothes for summer but layers is where I fall..if you have any outfit ideas or pics to show me I’d love the help. I’ll post some pics of the things I want/getting hopefully for christmas. 
Jonathan Aston Sexy Opaque Net TightsstoneBlack & white25bLeopard 22 30

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog!

    I also feel like I got rid of a lot of clothes and now I have nothing to wear. I seriously have no sweaters for the winter.

    Congrats on your engagement too! I hope to get married sometimes in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,you just entered a comp on my blog,Make sure your a follower so your entry is legible : )

    ReplyDelete

My Wishlist