Friday 6 November 2009

So much to do & buy so little time & money!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while..God I've been so ill and tired had a coldtype thing then I went to physio again yesterday into the hydro pool for the first time which I did great at but now am dying lol But on the up side I got my velvet dress in the mail although I'll only have it til sunday when my friend comes round and takes it away til christmas:( lol I ordered a feather cape too(which I knew I couldnt buy cos it was the money for my nieces christmas present lol but I just wanted to try it!) lol And I'm sad to say it didnt look as good as it does in the picture but its alright because I'm in LOVE with the skirt from the same set and was soo very sad when it was sold out but I'm sooooooo happy to say that its getting restocked(I did keep some money reserved incase it was gonna be restocked) so I'm gonna be buying that which I'm soo excited about. And ooh I bought my coat very very happy with it..I keep wearing in it the house lol cos it feels soo warm and cosy although my boyf and family think I'm abit crazy..Maybe I am lol Thats all for now really oh & I bought her present yesterday lol like a good auntie!



3 comments:

  1. yay for the new velvet dress and glad u feel better x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the feather cape, its so pretty :)


    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete

My Wishlist