Sunday 22 November 2009

Very Blah

Haven’t wrote on here in a while been really blah. Everything seems to not be going right and money is like no where to be seen. On the top side my fiancĂ© got a job!! woooo lol he starts tomorrow..which will be good. Mostly its my education that is annoying me due to me having surgery in nov 2006(when i was in year 11) I haven't yet achieved my gcses. grrr lol And I feel like I’m behind anyone else I lost a lot of friends and now I’m trying to pick up my life again. surgery only finish in Feb this year and so I can’t expect miracles but I guess I just want my time back that I lost. Anyhow and Christmas..I love christmas but with the boyf only just starting his job we have like no money so can’t afford to buy christmas presents for everyone so only buying them for my niece and step daughter. and having a little money left to get us a few presents lol  Irecjkon after christmas is gonna be a new start tho:) just have to remember that when i feel blah lol on the up side tho I got my feather skirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

P.s I promise to write on here more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Wishlist