Saturday 31 October 2009

Hey its pretty late and I cant sleep. Its sooo warm I cant believe how hot it is:( Anyhow I've decided to write about my tattoo..well its not mine yet I really want it and am planning on geting it done when I have some money! I want it in the same place as the picture ..maybe not the same colours I think I want the colour to be a deeper red and the stalk to be either the colour it is or black still not sure..:(feel free to comment me and tell me what you'd prefer) The item I've found today is a glitter velvet body from topshop its not letting me copy and paste so heres the link http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=152529&parent_category_rn=58908&productId=1440347&langId=-1&cmpId=gbasePhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. im quite loving the tattoo!!!! the colour is awesome in the pic too! but deeper red would look brillxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

My Wishlist