Friday 30 October 2009

This blogging idea is alot harder than I thought lol Today has been a tiring day. First I went to physio ouch!  then I spent like 3/4hours trying to get that Giles Deacon nibbles scarf and because I am amazing I did get one haha. So glad I didnt have to buy it. I literally have no money, it maybe because I keep spending it all on clothes lol But I only get 300 a month and my boyfriend is trying to get a job(which is hard during the current employment criss oh well... I am hoping he gets this job hes applied for tho). So with christmas and everything money is tight and I want ALOT of clothes. I am really loving a fur coat from River Island and at 70 quid its pretty expensive. It will be the most I've spent on clothes so far but I think I'm going to get it cos I'm sooo in love with it. Oooh aswell at the moment I'm really loving tights, the crazy pattern ones that stand out and really add to an outfit. I'm hoping my brother will buy me my favourite ones for christmas(below) and if my boyf gets this job I may sweetly ask him to buy me some haha

PhotobucketPhotobucketFaux fur coat with diamante buttons 69.99

         


Asos Two tone tights  £10.00







OMG the time..I really think I should go to sleep soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Wishlist