Tuesday 27 October 2009

Day 1 of blogging

Hey, I dont really know what to write so I'll just talk..well type. I decided about err..a month ago now to sort out my horrible wardrobe. Which consisted of clothes I'd wear just because I had them, or clothes that sat there making me look like I had alot of clothes but really I'd only been wearing a few. And Well I threw three black bags out and was left with only bout 9 items of clothing! Crazy I know lol I'd be looking at ASOS for a while longing to buy clothes but not daring to buy them the only things I'd bought was Bags really..I didnt think there clothes would look good on me cos well I'm not the skinnest or the tallest but now because I've started buying clothes that I love and that I look good in & which are my style. Well I've fallen in love and started getting excited about clothes, instead of hating them because I loved them but didnt dare wear them.

Well because I havent got many clothes I thought I'd add them all on here then we can build my new wardrobe together:)

1 comment:

  1. glad my blog - made you start blogging! i shall follow you to x

    ReplyDelete

My Wishlist